Damaged sewer lines cause leaks that result in flooding and contaminated ground water. Get in touch with Schuler Service in Allentown for expert sewer line repairs. Take a look at our client reviews to see what your neighbors are saying about our work!
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
The following situations can disrupt the integrity of sewer lines:
- Substandard piping materials: These often corrode and deteriorate quickly.
- Leaking pipe joints: This is a common problem caused by a disruption in the seal where sections of pipe have been fitted together.
- Grease buildup: Clogged sewer lines from grease buildup and other foreign matter can stop sewer line flow, requiring repairs.
- Bellied pipes: A pipe that has a section that dips below the line of the other piping is called a bellied pipe. Bellied pipes can collect paper waste and other materials that slow or interrupt water flow.
- Soil shifts: Shifting soils and ground that freezes and thaws can cause pipes to offset, shift, crack, break, or completely collapse.
- Invasive tree roots: Pipes that are buried near trees can incur problems with aggressive roots that sink into the pipes, causing damage and blockage.
- Corrosion: Broken, cracked, and leaking pipes can also be caused by corrosion.
Pipe Repair Methods
Our team at Schuler Service provides professional repairs and replacements for damaged sewer lines. We are licensed and fully insured. You can rest assured that your sewer line problems will be solved with expert efficiency.