Let Schuler Service handle your most challenging plumbing problems! We work with residential and commercial customers in Upper Saucon Township and surrounding communities.
Enlisting in our help means you will get a top-notch team that…
- Offers and installs products from major brands, including Aristokraft, Bemis, Kohler, Liberty Pumps, Moen, Sterling, and more. Come by our showroom to learn more!
- Features Master Plumbers and EPA-Certified Renovators.
- Provides personalized service 24/7.
- Stays active in professional associations, including the Allentown Master Plumbers Association, PHCC, and Better Business Bureau.
Don’t Put Off These Common Plumbing Problems
Plumbing problems can arise at any time, so it’s important to keep a reliable plumber in your network. Make sure to call for help as soon as you notice anything unusual, such as a leaking pipe or malfunctioning water heater. Delaying repairs will only cause further damage.
Call us for assistance if you encounter any of these common plumbing problems:
Clogged toilets: Sometimes, a simple plunger is not enough to fix a clogged toilet. If your toilet is severely clogged, or is experiencing frequent clogs, you will need professional assistance to remove the blockage. Our technicians will determine the cause of the clog and remove it effectively using the proper tools.
Leaky pipes: The seals between pipes will degrade over time, ground movement can damage the lines, and improper installation can take its toll. Exceptionally cold weather can also cause pipes to freeze and burst. These are all situations that lead to pipe leaks. No matter how large or small the leak is, you should never ignore it or delay repair. Our certified plumbers will quickly fix your leak problems to prevent further damage.
Clogged drains: While hair and grease are notorious for clogging drains, you should also be wary of chemical drain cleaners that can damage your pipes. Additionally, out-of-date plumbing can contribute to clogs as well. The next time you have a sink or tub that just won’t drain, call our technicians for help. We offer emergency service 24/7, since plumbing problems can’t wait for convenient hours. We can locate even the most stubborn clogs and remove them for you using advanced video pipe inspections and professional drain snakes. Our commercial clients may want to look into hydrojetting.
Garbage disposal problems: Garbage disposals help keep thousands of pounds of garbage out of city dumps each year. While these appliances are usually robust, they can also wear down over time or become jammed from improper items entering the drain. Repairing a garbage disposal can be dangerous, and it requires detailed work. If your unit needs service, call our technicians for professional repair or replacement.
Water heater maintenance: Water heaters were once a luxury, but today they are a necessity. Regular maintenance can help prevent a number of water heater problems and even extend the life of the unit. We recommend annual maintenance that covers a tank flush to remove sediment buildup, anode rod replacement, and safety valve inspections.
Our plumbing, heating, and remodeling solutions serving Upper Saucon Township, PA:
- Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump
- Video Inspections
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- All Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Excavation
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Sink Repairs and Installation
- Lavatories Repair and Installation
- Bidet Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub Shower Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment Service and Replacement
- Oil, Gas and Electric Boiler Service and Replacement
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- ADA Renovations
- Aging-in-Place Renovations
- Tile Work and Repair
- Heated Floors
- Commercial Plumbing Service