From drain cleaning to water heater repair to kitchen and bathroom remodeling, Schuler Service has you covered! Our work extends to residential and commercial clients in Upper Macungie, PA.
When you work with us, you will get a top-notch team that…
- Offers and installs products from major brands, including Aristokraft, Bemis, Kohler, Liberty Pumps, Moen, Sterling, and more. Come by our showroom to learn more!
- Features Master Plumbers and EPA-Certified Renovators.
- Provides personalized service 24/7.
- Stays active in professional associations, including the Allentown Master Plumbers Association, PHCC, and Better Business Bureau.
Plumbing problems can happen when you least expect them. Leaks, for example, are often subtle and you may not notice them until you get a surprise on your next water bill. Below we will discuss some of the more common plumbing problems you may encounter and our professional solutions.
Leaky faucets: Over time, a leaky faucet can lead to an increase in your water bill. Leaks happen from wear and tear in your faucet unit, usually in the rubber or plastic seals. Our technicians will help you replace any worn parts. If we determine that you will be better served with a new faucet, we will install new unit for you.
Jammed garbage disposals: A clogged garbage disposal can lead to unpleasant odors in your sink. It is best to avoid letting your garbage disposal handle items such as pasta, potato peels, and raw produce. If you are experiencing problems with your disposal unit, we will help you with the necessary repairs or replace an older unit with a more efficient model.
Leaking pipes: If you have metal pipes, corrosion or rust can cause them to leak. If you have plastic pipes, a puncture will cause the leak. Pipe leaks can quickly lead to water damage, so contact a plumbing professional immediately if you notice any leaking.
Water heater problems: Typical water heater issues include leaking or lack of hot water. If your tank unit has sediment built up around the bottom of the unit, you may need to have it replaced. Traditional tank water heaters have an average life expectancy of ten to twenty years. If you are looking into a more efficient unit that will last over twenty-five years, we recommend installing a tankless water heater. Our technicians can help you decide the best type of model for you.
Clogged toilets: This is one of, if not the most, common plumbing issue a home or business can experience. Your toilet can become clogged from excessive toilet paper entering your drains, as well as other items that are difficult for your pipes to carry. When a plunger fails to solve the problem, contact our technicians for professional clogged toilet repairs.
Our plumbing, heating, and remodeling solutions serving Upper Macungie, PA:
- Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump
- Video Inspections
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- All Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Excavation
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Sink Repairs and Installation
- Lavatories Repair and Installation
- Bidet Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub Shower Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment Service and Replacement
- Oil, Gas and Electric Boiler Service and Replacement
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- ADA Renovations
- Aging-in-Place Renovations
- Tile Work and Repair
- Heated Floors
- Commercial Plumbing Service
Take a look at our recent projects in your area!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription