Our licensed plumbers have all of the tools and materials needed to make sure you receive quality repairs and maintenance services. We have state of the art equipment to give us insight into your property’s hard to reach areas. Click here to read our client reviews and see what your neighbors in Springtown are saying about our work!
Our technicians are…
- Experienced in servicing all major brands, including Aristokraft, Bemis, Kohler, Liberty Pumps, Moen, Sterling, and more. Come by our showroom to learn more!
- Master Plumbers and EPA-Certified Renovators
- Available for personalized service 24/7
- Active members of a number of professional associations, including the Allentown Master Plumbers Association, PHCC, and Better Business Bureau
Make sure you have a go-to plumbing team to help you solve all types of challenges with your plumbing system. Our technicians will guide you through the repair or maintenance process and guarantee a smooth-running system once we are through. Read on to find out what kinds of plumbing problems are most common in homes and commercial buildings.
Leaking pipes: This problem should be addressed as soon as possible to avoid standing water and extensive damage to your property. Our technicians will quickly locate the leaking pipes and perform the proper repairs and reinforcements to make sure you do not experience the same problem again.
Invasive tree roots: The trees around your property can damage your pipe system, with roots penetrating your vulnerable pipes. It won’t take long for these roots to completely clog up some of the pipes that lead out from your building. This can cause your toilet to backup or your drains to become blocked. Depending on the extent of the root invasion, our technicians will either remove the roots with mechanical augers or eco-friendly chemical solutions.
Frozen or burst pipes: During the winter months, your pipes are vulnerable to freezing and bursting due to the expansion of frozen water inside. This is a problem that can happen unexpectedly. Keep an eye out for sudden drops in water pressure during the winter; this is the strongest sign that a pipe has burst. If you would like to avoid frozen pipes, our technicians can help you install insulation over your pipes.
Clogged drains: This is one of the most common plumbing problems we regularly handle. Our technicians will safely remove any clogs without damaging your existing fixtures. We do this through effective drain snaking or hydrojetting services.
Our plumbing, heating, and remodeling solutions serving Springtown, PA:
- Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump
- Video Inspections
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- All Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Excavation
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Sink Repairs and Installation
- Lavatories Repair and Installation
- Bidet Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub Shower Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment Service and Replacement
- Oil, Gas and Electric Boiler Service and Replacement
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- ADA Renovations
- Aging-in-Place Renovations
- Tile Work and Repair
- Heated Floors
- Commercial Plumbing Service