Make sure you have a reliable plumber in your network to attend to any emergencies. Our team at Schuler Service is ready to help you with every type of plumbing problem, from clogged drains to leaking water heaters to sump pump failures. Take a look at our client reviews to see why your neighbors in Lehigh Valley love recommending our services!
Our technicians are…
- Experienced in servicing all major brands, including Aristokraft, Bemis, Kohler, Liberty Pumps, Moen, Sterling, and more. Come by our showroom to learn more!
- Master Plumbers and EPA-Certified Renovators.
- Available for personalized service 24/7.
- Active members of a number of professional associations, including the Allentown Master Plumbers Association, PHCC, and Better Business Bureau.
Our Most In Demand Plumbing Services
Clogged toilets repairs: Most people instinctively reach for a plunger when they experience a clogged toilet. However, a plunger can actually exacerbate the problem and push the clog further into your drain system. To effectively clear clogged toilets, our technicians will use a plumber’s snake to hook onto the clog and bring it up, while at the same time tearing it apart as it makes its way up the drain.
Drain cleaning: Like clogged toilets, clogged drains are also solved with professional drain snaking. If we determine that the clog is deep within your drain system and is caused by heavier debris such as tree roots and built up sediment, we will recommend a hydrojet cleaning.
Faucet, fixture, and sink repairs: Dripping faucets are generally regarded as inconveniences and easily ignored, until the water bill indicates that you have been wasting several hundred gallons of water per day from the dripping faucet alone. Replacing the faucet washer is often the solution to stopping a drip. If the washer is not the problem, our technicians will examine your faucet to find the source of the leak and perform the proper repair.
Water leak detection: Leaking pipes can cause damage beyond the area of the leak and affect your walls, flooring, and furnishings. If you suspect a pipe leak (unexpected jump in your water bill, low water pressure), but are unsure of the location, contact our technicians for help. We will trace the source of the leak and perform the necessary repairs to make sure you are protected from future leak problems.
Water heater repair: A leaking water heater is another common plumbing problem that results in a double whammy, with increased water and gas/electrical bills. If your water heater is leaking, it means the tank is never full; as a result, your unit is working extra hard to fill the tank. The best solution to a leaking water heater is a complete unit replacement. Our technicians will recommend the ideal unit for your home or building and install it for you, making sure it is mounted according to code.
Our range of plumbing, heating, and remodeling solutions serving Lehigh Valley, PA:
- Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump
- Video Inspections
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- All Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Excavation
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Sink Repairs and Installation
- Lavatories Repair and Installation
- Bidet Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub Shower Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment Service and Replacement
- Oil, Gas and Electric Boiler Service and Replacement
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- ADA Renovations
- Aging-in-Place Renovations
- Tile Work and Repair
- Heated Floors
- Commercial Plumbing Service
Take a look at our recent projects in your area!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription