Need to fix a leaky faucet or a burst pipe? Maybe your water heater has suddenly stopped working, or you want to start your kitchen remodel as soon as possible. Count on Schuler Service for all of your plumbing, heating, and remodeling needs! We’re proud to serve our neighbors in Fogelsville. Take a look at our client reviews to see what everyone has been saying about our work!
Schuler service has been perfecting the art of plumbing since 1923. Our industry has continued to change since then, with new standards and more advanced technology to help your home stay safe. But one thing has remained constant: our dedication to providing the best plumbing solutions for your home and business.
- Install products from major brands, including Aristokraft, Bemis, Kohler, Liberty Pumps, Moen, Sterling, and more. Come by our showroom to learn more!
- Feature Master Plumbers and EPA-Certified Renovators
- Provide personalized service 24/7
- Stay active in professional associations, including the Allentown Master Plumbers Association, PHCC, and Better Business Bureau
Let Us Handle the Unexpected
Plumbing problems can happen at any time, and sometimes during the most inconvenient moments. A full restaurant and a clogged toilet is a disaster for the business owner. Even a broken garbage disposal while you prepare for dinner can be an inconvenience. That’s why we recommend having a trusted plumbing technician you can count on at all hours of the day for any type of emergency. At Schuler Service, we provide 24-hour emergency assistance for your most urgent issues.
Below we discuss some of the more common plumbing problems and how you can benefit from professional services.
A leaking faucet is one of the most common plumbing problems. You may think this is something you can let slip and ignore, but you’ll be wasting several hundred gallons of water every month! There may also be an underlying issue involved that could be damaging your pipes. When you notice a leak, turn your water off at the main and call your technician for a resolution. We will determine if your faucet needs to be replaced.
A clogged toilet is another common plumbing problem, and one that needs immediate repair! Toilet clogs can lead to overflowing and water damage. Because your plumbing system is intricate and vulnerable to improper maintenance, we don’t recommend attempts to fix the issue on your own. If you have problems with flushing or hear unusual noises coming from your toilet unit, contact your technician for a professional inspection and to prevent further problems from reoccurring.
Clogged drains in your sink or shower happen to everyone at some point. There are several products advertised that claim to help unclog drains. These products, however, can sometimes do more harm than good because their chemicals can damage your pipes and speed up their deterioration. Call your technician for help. We will use safe methods to remove any clogs.
We are also frequently called to help with garbage disposal issues. These units are somewhat complicated and are not something you should attempt to fix on your own without the proper training.
Our full-service plumbing, heating, and remodeling solutions cover all of Fogelsville, PA:
- Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump
- Video Inspections
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- All Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Excavation
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Sink Repairs and Installation
- Lavatories Repair and Installation
- Bidet Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub Shower Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment Service and Replacement
- Oil, Gas and Electric Boiler Service and Replacement
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- ADA Renovations
- Aging-in-Place Renovations
- Tile Work and Repair
- Heated Floors
- Commercial Plumbing Service