Schuler service has been perfecting the art of plumbing since 1923.
Our industry has continued to change since then, with new standards and more advanced technology to help your home stay safe. But one thing has remained constant: our dedication to providing the best plumbing solutions for your home and business.
- Install products from major brands, including Aristokraft, Bemis, Kohler, Liberty Pumps, Moen, Sterling, and more. Come by our showroom to learn more!
- Feature Master Plumbers and EPA-Certified Renovators.
- Provide personalized service 24/7.
- Stay active in professional associations, including the Allentown Master Plumbers Association, PHCC, and Better Business Bureau.
Top Plumbing Problems We Handle
Plumbing problems are serious, whether it’s a leaking faucet or a burst pipe. As soon as you notice anything out of the ordinary, do not delay in calling for professional plumbing services. Delayed attention to an issue can cost you in repairs and lost efficiency.
The first issue common to most homes and businesses involves leaky faucets. Fortunately, this is an easy problem to fix for us! We can stop the leak or replace your faucet if necessary. We recommend getting help as soon as possible to avoid a higher water bill and wasted water.
Restaurants, school cafeterias, and other business establishments experience clogged drains all the time. Clogged drains can happen in your home too. The first symptom of a clogged drain is that it takes longer than normal for the water to drain out of your sink or tub. If neglected, the clog will become more serious and require a more advanced removal process–which can cost you. A clogged drain that is attended to as soon as possible may only require a plumbing snake, which our technicians will use to easily remove the blockage.
Once a toilet drain gets clogged, you’ll be apt to reach for a plunger or drain cleaning solution. However, these “quick fixes” may damage your drains and cause clogs to become more stubborn. Call a trusted plumbing technician for safer methods of removal, including using a sewer snake.
Toilet leaks are another common problem. They will be silent and go unnoticed in some instances, and other times you will hear the water running. Call our technicians to find out what is causing the leak and to determine the best process of repair.
Our full-service plumbing, heating, and remodeling solutions cover all of Easton, PA:
- Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump
- Video Inspections
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- All Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Excavation
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Sink Repairs and Installation
- Lavatories Repair and Installation
- Bidet Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub Shower Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment Service and Replacement
- Oil, Gas and Electric Boiler Service and Replacement
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- ADA Renovations
- Aging-in-Place Renovations
- Tile Work and Repair
- Heated Floors
- Commercial Plumbing Service
Take a look at our recent projects in your area!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription