Our professional plumbing technicians at Schuler Service have the experience and equipment necessary to take care of all major and minor plumbing needs. Take advantage of our services so your common plumbing problems do not have to become recurring headaches. Read what satisfied customers in Coplay are saying on our client reviews!
At Schuler Service, our technicians are…
- Experienced in servicing all major brands, including Aristokraft, Bemis, Kohler, Liberty Pumps, Moen, Sterling, and more. Come by our showroom to learn more!
- Master Plumbers and EPA-Certified Renovators.
- Available for personalized service 24/7.
- Active members of a number of professional associations, including the Allentown Master Plumbers Association, PHCC, and Better Business Bureau.
Plumbing problems vary with the age of your property and how well your plumbing system is maintained. Below we discuss the most common problems that are liable to happen over time.
Running toilet: When you flush your toilet, many parts work together to send the waste away. When one of these parts fail, such as a deteriorating flapper or valve, your toilet will run continuously. Our technicians will help you locate the source of the problem and replace any damaged parts.
Clogged drain: This problem is often caused by hair or soap scum blocking the drain. It can also be caused by a damaged underground pipe. Hard water can also cause drain clogs, with the minerals in hard water attaching to the sides of your drain pipes; this will discourage the normal passage of water while allowing debris to accumulate in the drain. To reduce the risk of clogged drains, we recommend installing a water softener treatment system.
Faucet leaks: This can be caused by something as simple as a deteriorating faucet washer. Washers are pushed upon a valve each time the faucet is turned. Over time, this causes the washer to wear out. You also want to be sure that the washer on the faucet is the correct size; if not this can also cause leaking. Contact our technicians for help solving any problems with your faucets, fixtures, or sinks.
Burst pipes: Freezing temperatures can cause your pipes to burst. As water magnifies, it freezes. Pressure is then built up inside the pipe walls. When this pressure hits a particular point in the pipe, your pipe will break. Be prepared for winter by insulating your outdoor pipes. If you experience a full pipe burst, take advantage of our 24/7 emergency service and one of our dispatched technicians will repair your pipe as effectively as possible.
Our plumbing, heating, and remodeling solutions serving Coplay, PA:
- Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump
- Video Inspections
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- All Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Excavation
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Sink Repairs and Installation
- Lavatories Repair and Installation
- Bidet Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub Shower Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment Service and Replacement
- Oil, Gas and Electric Boiler Service and Replacement
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- ADA Renovations
- Aging-in-Place Renovations
- Tile Work and Repair
- Heated Floors
- Commercial Plumbing Service
Take a look at our recent projects in your area!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription