We have all of your plumbing, heating, and remodeling needs covered! Whether you need professional drain cleaning, a kitchen or bathroom remodel, expert water heater repair, or a hydronic heating system installed, you can count on Schuler Service for quality workmanship. Take a look at our client reviews to see what your neighbors in Breinigsville are saying about our services!
Our technicians are…
- Experienced in servicing all major brands, including Aristokraft, Bemis, Kohler, Liberty Pumps, Moen, Sterling, and more. Come by our showroom to learn more!
- Master Plumbers and EPA-Certified Renovators
- Available for personalized service 24/7
- Active members of a number of professional associations, including the Allentown Master Plumbers Association, PHCC, and Better Business Bureau
Contacting a professional to assess your problems and carry out effective repairs is the fastest, smartest way to get your plumbing issues solved. Below we discuss four of the most common plumbing problems and our professional solutions.
Clogged drain: You may be tempted to use store-bought drain cleaners to clear out your clogged drains. However, these chemical solutions are harmful to your pipes and frequent use can cause them to deteriorate quickly; they are also less effective and will not reach blockages deep in your drain system. Our solutions include professional drain snaking and hydrojetting, depending on the size and location of the blockage.
Clogged toilet: If you have small children in your home, you may experience a clogged toilet from toys getting flushed down. Other items, such as excessive toilet paper, can also cause blockages. For these larger clogs, a simple plunger will not be enough. Our technicians will help you solve the problem with the right tools and equipment. We may need to temporarily remove your toilet unit to get to the problem, or we may need to clear out your sewer drains to get your toilet system flowing again.
Frozen pipes: When the water in a pipe freezes, it expands and causes the pipe to burst. Do not try to thaw out pipes on your own—this could lead to an energy reaction that will result in your pipe bursting. Your pipes should be thawed gradually. Our technicians will provide immediate service to help you get your pipes back in working order.
Damaged water heaters: A damaged water heater can waste significant amounts of energy. If you notice any leaking in your unit, rust-colored water, or clunking noises coming from your tank, call for professional assistance immediately. Our technicians will replace any damaged or worn parts, or provide a whole-unit replacement if necessary.
Our plumbing, heating, and remodeling solutions serving Breinigsville, PA:
- Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump
- Video Inspections
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- All Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Excavation
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Sink Repairs and Installation
- Lavatories Repair and Installation
- Bidet Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub Shower Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment Service and Replacement
- Oil, Gas and Electric Boiler Service and Replacement
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- ADA Renovations
- Aging-in-Place Renovations
- Tile Work and Repair
- Heated Floors
- Commercial Plumbing Service
Take a look at our recent projects in your area!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription