In order to be sure you’re getting the best help to keep your home and plumbing in working order, go with the best team in the area. Schuler Service knows what it takes to provide the best service in Allentown, PA. Our client reviews speak for themselves about the top quality assistance we provide!
For almost 100 years, Schuler Service has been serving the community and keeping plumbing in the Allentown, PA area working smoothly. With every new advancement and shift in standards, Schuler has stepped up to continue providing the best service possible. Our promise to you is that you’ll always get the same quality service that we pride ourselves on.
- Install products from major brands, including Aristokraft, Bemis, Kohler, Liberty Pumps, Moen, Sterling, and more. Come by our showroom to learn more!
- Feature Master Plumbers and EPA-Certified Renovators.
- Provide personalized service 24/7.
- Stay active in professional associations, including the Allentown Master Plumbers Association, PHCC, and Better Business Bureau.
Common Plumbing Issues We Handle
Everyone has experienced the inconvenience and frustration of a clogged toilet. A clogged pipe can lead to a lot of headaches and even damage other parts of your home. This issue is caused by any number of factors, most commonly because there is a buildup of material such as too much toilet paper and objects that are too large for the pipe. When this happens, pressure can build up and wear on your pipes, leading to damage. Even if not immediate, over time regular clogs can put strain on your pipes, potentially leading to burst pipes. One clog can indicate a consistent problem, so when you’re faced with one, give us a call to avoid potential damage to your system!
Though a minor annoyance, dripping faucets are also the cause of lost money. Over time, those drips and drops can add up, but you don’t need to worry. A quick visit from one of our specialists can stop that problem fast!
If you’re noticing a drop in water pressure, or discoloration on a wall or ceiling, you might be dealing with leaking pipes. If left unchecked, this can cause damage throughout your home, not only at the point of the leak, but elsewhere as well.
Having hot water is a necessity in this day and age, so when your water heater breaks, everything can come to a screeching halt. Being unable to wash clothes, dishes, or take a hot shower or bath is frustrating, so give us a call immediately when your water heater isn’t heating!
Low water pressure can indicate a few different issues. Once you notice that your pressure isn’t what it used to be, call our technicians ASAP! We’ll be out there right away to diagnose the source of your problem.
As soon as you notice an issue, don’t wait to contact our trained professionals available 24 hours a day. If you hold off on getting your plumbing looked at, those minor problems can become major issues fast. Don’t delay, and save on massive repairs down the road, when you have your pipes checked and evaluated by our professional technicians right away!
Check out all of our services available in Allentown, PA:
- Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump
- Video Inspections
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- All Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Excavation
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Sink Repairs and Installation
- Lavatories Repair and Installation
- Bidet Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub Shower Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment Service and Replacement
- Oil, Gas and Electric Boiler Service and Replacement
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- ADA Renovations
- Aging-in-Place Renovations
- Tile Work and Repair
- Heated Floors
- Commercial Plumbing Service